Bristol Lives Matter?

Sponsored Links
You're just a flabby sap, lapping up all the media gives you and unquestioningly swallowing it all. Don't suppose you're tiny brain can figure out that there are often two sides to a story, and the media empasises one side to hook mugs who can't think for themselves.
Am not sure what 'other side of a story' can excuse what has happened to this young man. Any ideas?

Yep, nasty case of road rash. Wonder what he did to upset the driver.

So two sides to every story -you willing to listen to the stories of Asylum seekers?

Looks like the guy in question was guilty of the crime of being Black.

So two sides to every story - the fallback mantra of RWR means that you have to entertain flat earthers..

Sponsored Links
Doesn't have to have an excuse - RAC just has to entertain the thought that he must have deserved it.
Well, it was a rhetorical question really..!
TBH, never an excuse or another side of a story that can ever warrant this level of violence, black or not.

You're just a flabby sap, lapping up all the media gives you and unquestioningly swallowing it all. Don't suppose you're tiny brain can figure out that there are often two sides to a story, and the media empasises one side to hook mugs who can't think for themselves.

All these years you've beern around and you still can't figure out how you're being manipulated. Anyway, back to your Sun newspaper.
IDK WTF you're on about.
I have not swallowed anything. I don't read The Sun. I have not been manipulated.

IDK why you think what I wrote has anything to do with BLM. It doesn't.

Perhaps you could explain to me why you wrote that.

Assumptions are never a good way to proceed.

ReganAndCarter is another victim blamer.
It's never the perpetrator's fault, always the victim's fault in the eyes of the victim blamers.
Just as long as the victims do not look or sound like them.

Am not sure what 'other side of a story' can excuse what has happened to this young man. Any ideas?

I asked what he might have done to upset the driver. Reactionary idiots on here have taken that to mean that I think he deserved what he got. They obviously lack comprehension of any variables in a situation. As is par for the course the usual idiots are competing with each other to see who can be the most outraged. There's no logic to what they write, but Securespark's insult was the most pathetic. So I took my reply down to his level.

The LWR saw that a black man was injured in an altercation, and the fact he was called a few names at the time have blinded them to all sense and reason. Just the usual emotive drivel from them. As a black man, to them he couldn't possibly have upset anyone or done anything wrong in the eyes of LWRs.

But just by questioning the situation and the possibility that the 'victim' may have just possibly upset someone and brought about his own downfall, the hand-wringing fools are salivating all over their keyboards as they denounce anyone who dares question their narrow, blinkered views.

Think that covers it!

IDK WTF you're on about.
I have not swallowed anything. I don't read The Sun. I have not been manipulated.

IDK why you think what I wrote has anything to do with BLM. It doesn't.

Perhaps you could explain to me why you wrote that.

Assumptions are never a good way to proceed.

Please explain your original response to my post first.

This response -

Last edited:
I asked what he might have done to upset the driver.
Classic victim blaming.
It's about the perpetrator of the crime, not the victim.
Leave the court, the defense counsel, to provide mitigating circumstances. Don't introduce your prejudices into the description of a crime, assuming that there must have been some mitigating circumstances because the victim does not look or sound like you.
Your blatant racism has been on show for a while.

So two sides to every story -you willing to listen to the stories of Asylum seekers?

Looks like the guy in question was guilty of the crime of being Black.

So two sides to every story - the fallback mantra of RWR means that you have to entertain flat earthers..

Calm down, dear. What have asylu..............sorry economic migrants got to do with this?

So, victim possibly walks out in front of a car. Driver possibly beeps horn and victim possibly flicks the finger. Driver possibly gets red mist, calls victim a n****r and runs him over.

You want to believe what the media tells you - that he was knocked over for being black. Couldn't possibly be that he was knocked over because he was a jaywalker. Doesn't fit your narrow views.

Nothing can excuse it but maybe there is another side to the story that may explain it. Think of that 'innocent' 14 year old boy, knocked off his scooter and stabbed to death. Ok, forget that a 14 year old shouldn’t have been riding about the streets on his own moped. Forget that he was excluded from school for posting pictures on his Facebook page bragging about being a drug runner and flashing wads of money. Turned out he was targeted for selling drugs on someone else’s patch. Shouldn’t have been killed for it but maybe something similar could have been the cause of this young fella being targeted. A fair few of these seemingly meaningless attacks turn out to be drug related.

Sponsored Links
Back