Norton Internet Security or 360?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've used NIS for some years now and been happy with, even if it is a bit slow sometimes. A couple of people suggested that I should move to Norton 360, because the virus checker is better and its faster. I had a look on the Symantec page and the only difference between the two seems to be that 360 has the PC Back up and Tune-up features (which I don't use) and NIS has some extra virus features. Sound to me like I'm better off with NIS, what do you think?

Sponsored Links
John,
It is down to you, if you have been happy with NIS then stick with the NIS 2010 rather than the 360.

Personally I wouldn't use either when there are so many good free programs available, but everyone to his own.

It always baffles me why they bring out two or three programs that have slight differences, but do the same basic job. Why not put everything into one program but let people install the bits that they want and leave the rest on the CD for later if they want it.

dave ;)

I personally wouldn't use either because there are free programs that do the job better.

If I was going to pay it would be Kaspersky of Nod32 from eset.

Dave they do it to make more money.

I personally wouldn't use either because there are free programs that do the job better.

If I was going to pay it would be Kaspersky of Nod32 from eset.

Dave they do it to make more money.
I agree and if you don't want to pay look at Avast or AVG

Sponsored Links
Back