Not a straight fence

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I am planning to but up a 1.2m border fence but the border is not a straight line but is curved. I was wondering if I use concrete posts how much angle I can get away with, to make matters worth it is on an incline so how do I keep the panels horizontal ? Thanks, Nathan.

Sponsored Links
well I've seen some a post width out of line :eek:
could you not do a bit of give and take with your neighbour to straighten it out.
you can step it up or down slopes, longer horizontal runs with different size gravel boards
or made to order panels.

you wont get much leeway with concrete posts to get an angle. the slots are not very deep and work on the basis of the batten of the fence being entirley in it. Its like to fall out or blow out unless if you deviate to far from the staright line. you could work more of a curve with timber posts and closeboard fencing

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back