not guilty

B

breezer

It wasnt me (this time) who replied to a post stating that origonal poster try elsewhere.

but you see my point, we really can not help other countries with their wiring as it is different than ours, as are the "regs"

But we have this forum "electrics outside of the UK" to help avoid confusion

I recall some one a while ago who posted on a U.S. site and couldn't understand the replies becasue they were American, so of no use to some one over here, but they were glad they found this site

Each to their own.

Sponsored Links
Well, why should you get all the flak for pointing out the obvious!!

I'm still amazed that 90% of replies get 0% response from the US - must be the time difference.

IanDB said:
Well, why should you get all the flak for pointing out the obvious!!

i just do

IanDB said:
I'm still amazed that 90% of replies get 0% response from the US - must be the time difference.

truth is we do not know, and besides their colour codes being different, they have "local codes" which we do not know

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
..I recall some one a while ago who posted on a U.S. site and couldn't understand the replies becasue they were American, so of no use to some one over here, but they were glad they found this site...
If you go to Amazon's UK site, and do a search for "wiring", you'll find loads of American books for sale in the UK.

Back