Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
..less than 24 hours.
EC8A0A5B-031C-489F-9DE4-AD197538DE90.gif
J

Sponsored Links
Before my trip to the pub tomorrow, I'll have a long soak in the bath, and imagine, just for a brief moment, that I'm bathing in the tears of remainers.

Before my trip to the pub tomorrow, I'll have a long soak in the bath, and imagine, just for a brief moment, that I'm bathing in the tears of remainers.
Lol

More like a soup of your own p iss and s hit. At your age be glad you might make it to the promised land.

Is there a forum rule to ban any more poxy Brexit posts after tomorrow, or are we destined to be bored to death like some nauseous groundhog day over and over and over again?

Sponsored Links
Is there a forum rule to ban any more poxy Brexit posts after tomorrow, or are we destined to be bored to death like some nauseous groundhog day over and over and over again?

3 1/2 years of brexit lies and propaganda

Yet when trade talks begin, which will be the start of brexit failure, you dont want to hear about.
I guess if truth, facts, evidence prove your beliefs wrong, you would want that squashed.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Classic! Post of the year and it’s still only January. Won’t be beaten.

3 1/2 years of brexit lies and propaganda

Yet when trade talks begin, which will be the start of brexit failure, you dont want to hear about.
I guess if truth, facts, evidence prove your beliefs wrong, you would want that squashed.

We have never done trade talks for 40 years. We have the US in an election year and our self imposed 31 DEC transition period ending.

Not going to happen, trade negotiations on?two fronts with two more powerful parties.

Tomorrow is a new dawn.

It signals the transition from brexit soundbites to brexit reality.

Enjoy your smugness, it will be shortlived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back