How long do you sleep?

Ok you have all mentioned how long you're sleeping but do any of you have broken sleep in that period? I'm always up to the loo between 3-4am

Sponsored Links
Always ;)

To be honest I think it's just bad habit of getting up even though I don't need to go to the loo :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Ok you have all mentioned how long you're sleeping but do any of you have broken sleep in that period? I'm always up to the loo between 3-4am

I do too. It's a sign of advancing years!

since my harder days of standby's and on call's are done i tend to sleep from 1-2 untill 7-8, when i was on standby sleep was very broken as when i deep sleep i am not to be wakened not even by a train running through the lounge.
work days i sleep 6-7hours weekends i catch up and can get 10 hours on a sat-sun.

since my harder days of standby's and on call's are done i tend to sleep from 1-2 untill 7-8, when i was on standby sleep was very broken as when i deep sleep i am not to be wakened not even by a train running through the lounge.
work days i sleep 6-7hours weekends i catch up and can get 10 hours on a sat-sun.

Too right, I find Im knackered during the week but my bed gets too stuffy so I only end up getting 5-6 hours. Feather duvet might help but I think I just have to stop watching rubbish on the telly every night!

Back