How have you been sleeping.

B

Bodd

Since the lockdown, apart from the odd night, I've slept really well. A vast improvement from before we were all locked up.

How have you been sleeping

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Sleeping a lot better during lockdown than before. No longer need to read through a few of Nausius's old posts to help me into land of nod. With work so slow, even appreciating the benefits of a quick afternoon catnap these days.

I've always slept well, lockdown has made no difference but I do feel more chilled, no stress. I've kept busy on home projects, probably worked harder than normal not knowing how much time I'll have, but so little stress, and the weather has helped.

I’m sleeping well, too well. I sleep twice a day now, 12.00 - 6.00am and approx 2.00 - 3.30pm. Dunno how I’ll cope if I ever go back to work - I’ll have to introduce a mini-siesta.

Have a few injuries which prevent good sleep patterns but take a pregablin once a week to catch up .

Sadly, after a few months, the cat isn't learning F-off despite my very best efforts. I don't sleep well anymore due to the cat shouting/smacking my head from around 5.30am to get me up - or whenever dawn is. Am a night owl too, so getting around 4hrs of unbroken sleep until the ratbag starts up.
Getting to sleep is lovely though, with the pubs shut. Can hear a pin drop, loverly.

Sponsored Links
Back