Covid - how long to test positive for?

Sponsored Links
I'm sure BG has picked the brains of many learned vaccinologists (if there is such a word?) and, even if there is such a thing, I'm sure not one.
Seems a bit of a stretch - stopping transmission - though.
I'd be very interested to hear the methodology / process by which that is thought even plausible, let alone achievable.

Deep breath (this is now the fourth time this link has been posted). Read more.

If you don't understand the words, have someone explain them to you. It soundly debunks the myth that Gates poo-poo'd the vaccine. He doesn't. Stop repeating lies.

Missing context. Bill Gates’ words have been taken out of context. He did not say COVID-19 vaccines are not working very well; rather, he said preparation for the next pandemic will likely include research on vaccines that stop virus transmission, something they do not do now.
Seems it's you that needs someone to point out what's being said between the lines.
Anyways Bills bought into Heinz now so with the reduction in beef and the move to insects, having more flies in your soup to give it a bit of body will be a go to request.

Sponsored Links
I'd be very interested to hear the methodology / process by which that is thought even plausible, let alone achievable.
The thinking is that the nose is where the virus enters the body. Stop it there and you won't get infected. A long way to go I suspect...

Deep breath (this is now the fourth time this link has been posted). Read more.

If you don't understand the words, have someone explain them to you. It soundly debunks the myth that Gates poo-poo'd the vaccine. He doesn't. Stop repeating lies.

Missing context. Bill Gates’ words have been taken out of context. He did not say COVID-19 vaccines are not working very well; rather, he said preparation for the next pandemic will likely include research on vaccines that stop virus transmission, something they do not do now.
Liar

@gant You warned me about the low level of intelligence in general. Sorry I didn’t believe you.

Sponsored Links
Back