Bloody Flu

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been off work since Wednesday with this bloody bug am sitting here now sweating and full up with lem- sip and honey!!! One minute you feel ok the the next thing you feel like a sledge hammer as hit you, have got a sore throat now thru coughing so much during the night !!!! Anyone else had the bug? and how long did it last..I was going to go in this morning as we only work till 12 on Fridays but thought may as well stay in the warm and get well for Monday. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Get well soon mucka, as Stevie said, just bare with it and hopefuly it'll soon go. Nothing worse.

how are you feeling today roy? it looks like my little boy has it hes not well at all hes been running a temperature all day hope I don't get it

Sponsored Links
Sorry to hear your nipper has got it Steve lets hope it might just be a heavy cold. I started to feel better on Saturday and stopped takin the lem-sip and by Sunday I was a lot better I went into work today and feel good now so hopefully I have got over it. "Touch wood" How are you keepin yourself mate?..

How are you keepin yourself mate?..
well im ok thanks mate im picking myself up slowly from what happened I wouldent wish that on my worst enemy it was hard to concentrate on work at first, im dot&dabbing in a huge warehouse at the minute then taping and joint for a finish most prob drag it out till the middle of next week then im not sure what comes after that, had a good run of work these last 6 months hope it stays like it, have you used the plastic trowel yet? ive had good feed back from roughcaster and al

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back