Covid - how long to test positive for?

Sponsored Links
Ffs you lads have no come backs. And when I use your main come back you all gang up like bullies!! Lol

Nobody has ganged up, no one is bullying, you took a gamble and like any gambler - you backed a wrong 'un, and now you are trying to justify your wrong decision. Like any obsessive gambler, you clutch at straws to justify your obsession.

Sponsored Links
Ah yes, the covid waves. There were several of them: waves of fear, created entirely by the Government, not the virus. The first few waves well and truly did put the fear of God into most of the population, but the last few waves were flops. One of the last was the "most people in hospital are unvaccinated" wave; all based on lies. John D repeated one of these lies and I got him on it, he tried to wriggle away but no dice. That's why he's now on ignore. No lying please.
Are you saying my nurse friend is lying?
No boy, you're the squalid liar around here, you forgot your metier.
And you're claiming to quote from other people's posts so you can argue. What a blatant troll.

I only caught covid for the 1st time in dec 2022, tested positive for 5 days, my chest did not feel right for 3 weeks after.

Are you saying my nurse friend is lying?
No, she probably wasn't lying; more a victim of the zeitgeist (bet you don't know what that means!)

Indeed, as critical care units filled with Covid victims. Did you not watch the news?
You should know very well that I don't watch the news, it is pure propaganda and bears no relation to what actually happens anywhere.

I only caught covid for the 1st time in dec 2022, tested positive for 5 days, my chest did not feel right for 3 weeks after.
I've had colds like that too.

No, she probably wasn't lying; more a victim of the zeitgeist (bet you don't know what that means!)
She had to WORK with it. If she met you she'd have you on your arse in 2 seconds and you'd be begging to apologize.

And you lose your bet. I did German O level, - but even without that. Try "Bildung" , it's what you lack.

I don't watch the news,
Ah, one reason behing the lack of rational opinion perhaps.

Sponsored Links
Back