Wondering how many of you have sleep problems

Maybe GP's just prescribe for a specific complaint without considering the overall situation?
I think GP's pill push and I also think patients expect pills when they go see the doc. I also think they don't look at interactions or build up of side effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
It's an age thing Noesall.

Mine all kicked off when I was 39....:(

But I'm 50 now....
emoji-happy-thumbs-up.jpg

Definitely an age thing.. my sleep problems are 3 years and 5 weeks old respectively. I think I'll get my sleep back in at most 17 years, 10months and 3 weeks. Not that I'm counting or anything..

Sponsored Links
Yeah, I joke about it but one of the things that killed me the most building this stupid house the past 3 years was I missed out on a lot of family time with the first. Maybe one day when he's riding motorbikes round the garden it'll all be worth it, as thankfully he doesn't seem to remember me being absent so much even though he's a definite mummy's boy.. worse at the moment is the sore back the work seems to have given me (no traumatic event, just became agony to sit around xmas time); I've now got a set of cheerleading exercises to do every hour no matter what, in the hopes that I'll never have to refuse getting on his trampoline with him, or picking him up. It's a dark art this back repair job, though the little un seems to be helping, as I've cancelled the one day a week that work on the house gets done and now every weekend is family time. I've come to terms with the fact that it might be next year before I have windowsillls, skirting, signed off electrics (sparky just had a baby too and he doesn't even live with his missus so he'll be being placed well under the thumb at the mo) or a hot water system that is automatic :D

Try an osteopath; Been going to one for 30 years now, and they're the best thing I can recommend. Just find one that does soft tissue work (back massage), as well as hard (manipulation).

Sponsored Links
Back