Dont you ever sleep ???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the advice on my central heating problem but I have another question...

Doesnt anyone viewing this forum ever sleep - I'm amazed by the number of people viewing questions at 23:20 on a Friday night.

Stu

Sponsored Links
i only get 6 hours a night so you will often see me on here much later than that......and on a school night as well :eek:

And its a bank holiday,,,, not that makes ANY diff at all LOL :confused:

Must be people with nothing better to do :cry:

I believe Softus sleeps during the day, he had to bring a box of soil from The Old Country, don't know why. I don't think he like sunlight.

Sponsored Links
You have to be some sort of nutter to answer questions on these forums - neurotics, insomniacs, sociopaths...

well i am just in from the club . what do you need answering.. might even go home soon ;) :arrow:

Ah, while you're here, can you just, tell me the meaning of life?
I tried Google and the FAQ...

the meaning of life, not come across that on a boiler yet, is it an important part of the job and how do you test it :D :D :D

ChrisR said:
Ah, while you're here, can you just, tell me the meaning of life?
I tried Google and the FAQ...

"The meaning of life" was a film by Monty Python.Hope that answers your question.

emergency callout but the lady said not before noon as she wanted a lie in on Saturday morning !
is a "lie in" a party where evefryone has to lie?

sleep is what you grab between emergencies

Uh, try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations, and, finally...

...So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth,
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
'Cause there's b*gger all down here on Earth.

Were they close?

I usually look at forums in the morning when I check email about 1000 and then early in the evening when I return from where ever I have been for the day and then later in the evening after I have returned from anywhere I have gone out to and in between watching anything on TV.

The objective is for relaxation but with some of the postings which diverge from the original question thats not always the case.

Sponsored Links
Back