How do they sleep at night.

Sponsored Links
Someone who cares.... Now get to bed you before Mrs Crow finds you....

You little monkey
I understand this forum is also for failed tradesman who haven't got much to do.
I understand that they want to sound hard as they can pretend to have worked in building sites and gone to the pub to wash the dust down.
I can spot that you're exact match as the word used by builders is c#nt, not monkey, you c#nt.
End.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I understand this forum is also for failed tradesman who haven't got much to do.
I understand that they want to sound hard as they can pretend to have worked in building sites and gone to the pub to wash the dust down.
I can spot that you're exact match as the word used by builders is c#nt, not monkey, you c#nt.
End.

Your an angry man. You need help... Don't stay on hear for too long you'll bust a vessel.

Take care and be safe.

never had any time for Mike Ashley, but I've softened my stance on him given that he's the last hope for any High Street, yes, he's a minimum wage employer etc but at least he hasn't got Sports Direct making face masks at £10 quid a pop. Not a fan, but keeping an open mind.
Branson? he can GTFO out of here.
The country is totally screwed if Ashley and Sports Direct are our only hope.....Freekin heaven help us all.Trackie suits and hoodies have become the National dress.Hideous.

End.
What is your excuse for being on here then? Did you think DIY was a euphamism for the sites you were searching for?

Lol.......Rofl.Never worked a building site.Lal and Gal i dare say could not use a screwdriver.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a similar post on facebook the other night where Matt Hancock held 75% of a logistics company serving the NHS, . I wasted about 40 minutes of my life searching the government site declaring MP's interests, nothing to declare. The company it transpired was owned by the 'office' of the health secretary, which in effect means it's 100% government owned, or more accurately we own it. I suspect this is the same, I can't be arsed to check but I do wish people would check the facts before posting ****e or something they've read on facebook.

;) Must be a touch of the Corbyns. That man does have some interesting things to say about some privatised areas.

Fully company details here
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09331560

75% state owned.

It's a bit of odd quiet privatisation. The company was incorporated on 27-11-2014 with a capital of £1. Share capital

14 Apr 2020 Statement of capital following an allotment of shares on 31 March 2020
  • GBP 76,476,000
27 Mar 2019 Statement of capital following an allotment of shares on 13 March 2019
  • GBP 67,976,000
15 May 2018 Statement of capital following an allotment of shares on 16 March 2018
  • GBP 58,976,000
10 Jan 2018 Statement of capital following an allotment of shares on 22 December 2017
  • GBP 53,576,000
19 Dec 2017 Statement of capital following an allotment of shares on 2 October 2017
  • GBP 51,884,000
16 May 2017 Statement of capital following an allotment of shares on 14 March 2017
  • GBP 46,384,000
20 Oct 2016 Statement of capital following an allotment of shares on 1 September 2016
  • GBP 20,000,000
It's on the same site as Public Health England. Some civil servants were listed as directors at one point. Can't use the street view on google but looks like it's entered via the PHE entrance.

Looks like an odd way of running a state business to me with regular top ups via shares. We own it, provide the money and maybe one day they will sell it.

How do they sleep... Ask that to Branson Mike Ashley etc, so many cn'ts i could go on and on...they are all gifted with that very same gene of 0 compassion or fcks given.

Bearded chancer Branson should approach the EU for his bailout; they were his chosen side in Brexit.

Bearded chancer Branson should approach the EU for his bailout; they were his chosen side in Brexit.
Is that sensible? Are you suggesting anyone who voted to remain should seek benefits or furlough assistance from the EU rather than the UK government?

Is that sensible? Are you suggesting anyone who voted to remain should seek benefits or furlough assistance from the EU rather than the UK government?

No, I was being sarcastic to make a point; the point being that Branson is an anti-British trendy liberal when it is fashionable and making money for him, but now he wants help he comes crawling to the British. Have sympathy though, he must be down to his last few billions.

Sponsored Links
Back