Not often you see this

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whilst reading a link to the game of chicken gone wrong (posted by JD), I saw this http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/559535/single-mother-racism-white as an article on the side.

Although "anecdotal" suggestions of examples are often cited, it's rare to come across a reported one. Unless, of course, I've been googling the wrong search criteria.

Only goes to shows that this sort of ridiculous behaviour goes on everywhere.

Sponsored Links
Indeed. It's abhorrent. I do note that one of the comments from a black man is condemning the thugs that did this, saying they should be tracked down.

Possible reasons we dont see this in the news so much could be because it either doesn't happen as often, or because the council and police would rather suppress reports of it where possible to avoid 'racial tension'. (see the thread about immigrant street). There is definitely a double standard to this sort of thing when the victim is white compared to non white.

Oh come on dex, you have obviously photoshopped the message onto a pic of your next door neighbour. This cannot be true and JD will agree. It's not even reported in the Mail for christsakes.

;) ;)

Sponsored Links
It's a fair cop, you've got me bang to rights. I photoshopped the picture and pasted in the negative :mrgreen:

"Police are treating it as a race hate crime. Forensics experts are studying the notes and working with housing association Whitefriars, which owns the flat."

Ah, that's a relief. I'm sure the perpetrators will be brought to justice, just as if it had been white people denying black people access to their neighbourhood.

Like hell. :rolleyes:

Btw, the @mod11 thread has been deleted.
What a surprise!

Must be really pssing the thugs off, homes owned by whitefriars :rolleyes:

That bloke should be locked away for a very long time. It's taken years for white/black relations to get to where they are today (not perfect but better than ever, in the UK) and that fish brain tries to stir it up in the community. He should be tried for race crimes himself if he's found guilty.

Sponsored Links
Back