Notable Obituaries.

Sponsored Links
Poor Hagrid. Loved Robbie Coltrane, especially in Cracker, (youngsters look it up on YT).
He was one of those unique actors who could do serious or funny and, no matter which, he was bloody good at it.
Aragog, Norbert and Buckbeak will take care of you now.

Sponsored Links
Poor Hagrid. Loved Robbie Coltrane, especially in Cracker, (youngsters look it up on YT).
He was one of those unique actors who could do serious or funny and, no matter which, he was bloody good at it.
He was brilliant, I've been a fan since his appearances in "The Young Ones" and "Tutti Frutti".
I've never liked anyone who didn't like cars . . . .
I hate cars.

Robbie's turn in Blackadder is one of my favourite moments...

A rare talent to switch so convincingly between comedy and drama.

Miriam Margolyes was on R4 talking about Robbie Coltrane and realised that the chair she was in had just been vacated by Jeremy Hunt.
'When I saw him there I just said "you've got a hell of a job, the best of luck", and what I really wanted to say was "f*** you, you b*****d!" But you can't say that.'

Brilliant.

Miriam Margolyes was on R4 talking about Robbie Coltrane and realised that the chair she was in had just been vacated by Jeremy Hunt.
'When I saw him there I just said "you've got a hell of a job, the best of luck", and what I really wanted to say was "f*** you, you b*****d!" But you can't say that.'

Brilliant.
Having read her biography, I reckon I'd enjoy a night out with her . . . .

Sponsored Links
Back