Nothing still for the Self employed

B

Bodd

There is nothing still for the Self employed. Boris and his crew need to help.

Can't get my head round them thinking it's OK for construction sites to stay functioning.

Sponsored Links
Something was meant to be mentioned this morning at 11.30, but nothing happened. Something has to be done.

Andy

It is going to be a very complex solution. Employees on PAYE have a record of their monthly income and the govt will be paying 80% of this.
How can a self employed person declare their regular income from which the govt can calculate a fair support package?

Sponsored Links
It would an average of the last 3 years tax returns divided by 12 or 52 depending how long we are in this situation.

Andy

It would an average of the last 3 years tax returns divided by 12 or 52 depending how long we are in this situation.

Andy
Thats okay for those that have been self employed for 3 years with tax returns but they’ll be a fair few that won’t be covered. It’s a tough one. Maybe just a fixed payment for those genuinely registered as self employed?

Last edited:
Despicable and it has to come from the Taxman who i think would rather die over helping out Self Employed, the tax dodging parasites every single one of you.....prepare for the maximum minimum way ever to compensate you, despite most of you i'm sure have never claimed a single penny off the state.

I'm not 100% sure but

Thats okay for those that have been self employed for 3 years with tax returns but they’ll be a fair few that won’t be covered. It’s a tough one. Maybe just a fixed payment for those genuinely registered as self employed?
Perhaps we could make it a universal payment system for those out of work. That way they'd be able to have a line of credit when something goes wrong.

Now all we need to do is name it...

Last edited:
Despicable and it has to come from the Taxman who i think would rather die over helping out Self Employed, the tax dodging parasites every single one of you.....prepare for the maximum minimum way ever to compensate you, despite most of you i'm sure have never claimed a single penny off the state.

Well in that case.......................the tax dodging parasites would get less money.

Andy

Billy earns £30,000 py
Jimmy earns £12,000 py

Government pays them both £2,500 per month for 3 months

Come 31st January 2021. We pay the tax man what we owe.
Jimmy however has an over payment of £4000 thst he ows the tax man

If Jimmy has been sensible he would not have spent this money. If Jimmy has spent this money he may pay it back with his taxes over 3 years.

Before a penny is paid we all have to sign a guarantor understanding the agreement.

Woohoo! Send me the max please.

Id rather not but I'll survive on my money. There's lots out there who are worried sick. I listened to a painter on the radio. Nearly got me to tears. Poor fella just has to go to work to feed his family. He wants to do the right thing but can't...

Sponsored Links
Back