Nothing to do with Brexit either...

what the "movement of assets" acutally means and what the impact will be in real terms
Call it panic. It will spread like a disease. Lots of large corp's are positioning themselves to guard against 'toxic' no-deal. Access to the EU is all important.

Job losses. More gloom.

Sponsored Links
Call it panic. It will spread like a disease. Lots of large corp's are positioning themselves to guard against 'toxic' no-deal. Access to the EU is all important.

Job losses. More gloom.

Tis what I have been saying Noseall ;)

Armageddon is fast approaching

Civil unrest

Martial law

Disease

Deaths

Violence

Call it panic
I know halal is panicking, but I wanted her to explain what "movement of assets" actually means and what the impact of that is, rather than just posting a headline that she does not know anything about.

Sponsored Links
I guess it's just a coincidence of timing again?

Aviva to move £9bn worth of assets to Ireland

"Britain’s second largest insurer has announced it will move £9bn worth of assets to Ireland as it prepares for Brexit.

Aviva which has more than 14.5 million policyholders has received approval from the High Court in London to transfer €9bn (£7.8 billion) to Dublin.

It follows approval earlier this month to move £1bn to the Irish capital.

The move, which is timed for 10.59pm on 29 March, is designed to deal with the consequences of a no-deal Brexit."

Who Soddin cares .....when the tottering euro starts to implode watch all these companies jump ship and come flooding back .....fact

It means London is losing its edge. That could be very dangerous for an economy that relies upon financial services.
Panic - not good.
Wake up look at the latest regarding the city and leaving ....still waiting for the EU train crash you dim wit ....thats not an insult it's a description of your level of repartee ....Google it ....educate yourself a little ...you Johndumb sycophant .........ohhh ohhh John you posted let me thank you ......Thank you John thank you...... sad little get

Noseall cares ;) he likes to go on the piste

Is he not always piste. ...has very little imagination and has even less wit ! He really should change his name to Knowsnothing better still knowsnowt.

He adds very little actually ....thats my perception.

You then, what "assets" are moved?
Stuff they trade with to generate more money or to counter any losses.

Irrespective, when multiple companies suddenly start moving their loot from a potentially toxic EU location to an EU friendly location, it speaks volumes.

Nowt to do with the threat of a no-deal though.(y)

still waiting for the EU train crash
Good for you.
Sorry but it started months ago.

Honda.

Toyota.

Asset shifting.

Airline companies.

"Brexit has cost the UK £500 million per week since the referendum...."

GLOOM!

Stuff they trade with to generate more money or to counter any losses.

Irrespective, when multiple companies suddenly start moving their loot from a potentially toxic EU location to an EU friendly location, it speaks volumes.

Nowt to do with the threat of a no-deal though.(y)
What? Do you mean shares, trades, derivatives, bonds etc?

No surely not, that's all electronic nowadays. Even physical stuff like commodities, gold, money, is all electronic and not physically moved.

So again, what are these £billions of "assets" being moved that halal is implying is so damaging. Is it the laptop they press the "enter" key on? The actual building, that's an "asset", is that being dismantled?

What? Do you mean shares, trades, derivatives, bonds etc?
Cash I guess.
I think it's more to do with being in Ireland rather than London and that is why it has made headlines. The shock that these companies see somewhere other than the UK (London) to be their financial domain.

Panic. Worry. Uncertainty. Goodby UK, hello Ireland and the EU.(y)

Sponsored Links
Back