Novellini Glax R90

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all.
I have a customer who has bought the above shower/sauna/steam room all singing dancing unit..
Now the 2 plumbers I know have been round with me and had a look and walked away , do these units have dedicated installers as the lads reckon its complicated kit..
Cheers
P.S lads I know do more boiler works than bathrooms fit outs etc

Sponsored Links
I'd also be wary if asked to fit one of these.

The actual assembly of the unit doesn't look too bad once walls, floor, electrics, bathroom ventilation, hot and cold feeds and wastes are in place tho it's always a PITA to familiarise yourself with a bit of kit you're unlikely to meet again in your career.

Deffo a bathroom installers job, and a mini project rather than an afternoons work.

O.K. if the customer has a realistic view of the amount of work and costs involved but if they've just bought the unit on a whim...

I fitted one of these a couple of years ago I’d swerve it if asked again total pita Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back