novocaine side effects?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
so I had a filling today and the novocaine has finally worn off, but everything tastes too sweet now..
I couldn't taste the salt on my chips either...
does anyone know if a change in tastebuds is a side effect of novocaine or of dental work?

Sponsored Links
I'm sure it will settle. You can get nerve damage but unlikely from a filling.

Can also result in the need to be sarcastic and correct grammar and the spelling of others. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
so I had a filling today and the novocaine has finally worn off, but everything tastes too sweet now..
I couldn't taste the salt on my chips either...
does anyone know if a change in tastebuds is a side effect of novocaine or of dental work?

The only side effect you'll notice with Novacaine or dental work, is that your wallet will be much lighter. :LOL: Sorry Col,,, couldn't resist that one.

it's ergo.. with a G.. and it means therefore..

cogitio ergo sum = I think therefore I am

But I never said you were! :eek:
the very title of the thread I was correcting the spelling of called us all neanderthals.. and you posted it ergo you called us all neanderthals..[/quote]

The title was a title and not the content.

The content unquestioningly brought to your attention the fact that I was repeating for your delight and edification what BAS had called those of us who frequent the General Discussion Forum.

However, if you get off by deliberately and with intentional malice feel the urge to misinterpret the meaning of persons posted intension, I suggest you need to get out a little more often.

That said, recently you seem to have taken to following me from forum to forum for no other reason that to bait me. So sad.

Sponsored Links
Back