Kick in the Teeth

Sponsored Links
Property developers have no shame, and no conscience.

Your right paradise club was or is owned by the local Iranian gangster and Northbrooks House is now being developed. I thought it was grade 2 listed.

Lots of back handers and gangsters wrapped up in the development of housing.

Oh forgot another one the other week.

Sponsored Links
I suspect you need to turn your telescope the other way around and take a fresh look at the world...Food Banks and charities are a response to the poverty and inequality brought upon our country by Tory politicians and their corporate chums.

That's as may be. However we shouldn't be importing poverty and inequality. Now the taps are open, the flow will eventually overwhelm ourselves and many other European countries.

Bod,
He owns or did own the old Odeon cinema but i don't think any smoking related accidents will occur as it's prime land in the town centre and is probably waiting for a good offer as it is being redeveloped at the moment, interesting read on companies house, his son from Eastenders/casualty has a finger in the pies.

Bod,
He owns or did own the old Odeon cinema but i don't think any smoking related accidents will occur as it's prime land in the town centre and is probably waiting for a good offer as it is being redeveloped at the moment, interesting read on companies house, his son from Eastenders/casualty has a finger in the pies.

Not sure but he may be dead now. The odeon is what's holding developing the town centre.

That's right, happy Saturday mornings at the Odeon as a kid it should have been used as a replacement for the square, anyway we are getting thread drift here.

That's right, happy Saturday mornings at the Odeon as a kid it should have been used as a replacement for the square, anyway we are getting thread drift here.

Or Witherspoons.

Out for breakfast with my Copper mate this morning. Another body has been found.

Not sure where but in a disused warehouse this morning.

Such a cynical age we live in...:censored:
The same RW are so sceptical of this but can't wait to believe any lie pushed by the Government - blame the poor, the hospital staff, teachers but never the bankers, financiers etc - last financial crisis wasn't caused by nurses and teachers.

That's as may be. However we shouldn't be importing poverty and inequality. Now the taps are open, the flow will eventually overwhelm ourselves and many other European countries.

Unfortunately you have been had. Ask yourself how can we grow and expand the economy? We don't have natural resources like the middle east, we wrecked our manufacturing sector thanks to Thatcher. So we have limited scope to manufacture (thanks brexit for making imports and exports harder) So that leaves human capital - increasing the skills of the economy and increasing the number of people in the economy - well we have been really poor in skills investment so that leaves increasing the labour pool as the only mechanism to increase the economy - more people means more demand for homes, food, services etc.

Poverty is part and parcel of the economic system.

Sponsored Links
Back