NTL Grrrrr!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well you may have noticed I haven't been around for a week or so...

Finally got fed up of NTL's "customer service" and realised a couple of weeks back that I was out of my 12 month minimum term. Phoned BT to order a line and was given an install date of 21/1/05. Phoned NTL to give them a month's notice. Very clearly, a month's notice.

Next day, guess what? No TV, broadband or phone. Only serving to strengthen my view that they are a bunch of morons. I've not even bothered trying to ring them to sort it because I know it will go round in pointless circles.

So my posts until the 21st are likely to be sparse, I'm posting this from the local library! I came in to log on today to see if any news of David & Julie, sadly I see none yet - fingers still crossed for them.

See you all again soon,
Si :(

Sponsored Links
i believe there is a site called something like NTHell. (something, not sure what)

That's better than them not disconnecting you and then continuing to bill you. Thats even more troublesome to resolve.

Make sure your DD is cancelled just in case :!:

Sponsored Links
Best thing, before signing up, ask exactly how to cancel by letter !! Addresses and reference requirements .... can be a b##ger by phone !! Writing is best.
;)

Back