nuisance calls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just had the fourth nuisance call of the morning from the asian sub continent, introduced himself (in a barely audible mumble) as John Conners
(where have i heard that name before?) and started on about an accident someone from my address had in the last few months. In spite of interrupting him several times to say no-one had an accident and that we were on TPS.he continued to the point where i told him in no uncertain terms to "go forth and multiply" and hung up. He rang back on three occasions and proceeded (on answer phone) to tell all of my family including uncles and aunts to do the same. I really do hope that call was recorded for training purposes as it may improve the english used. I know i recorded it.( for a laugh with my mates).

Sponsored Links
If you could have found out if he was doing the calls on behalf of a UK company, you could have tried sending them an invoice for your time, and then the small claims court if they didn't pay, as there is now precedent for that.

B.A.S if i could have understood half of what he was saying i might have done just that. I am just waiting for them to start calling with mortgage solutions now( i dont have one) all the text messages now get routed to my service provider as spam.

Sponsored Links
My favourite reply to these parasites is "I cannot understand you. Can you speak in English, please?"

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back