Numatic Henry Question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys i have a henry hoover that has the green hi/low switch and its showing no signs of life, it just wont switch on.

so ive read other pages on this forum and here's what ive done so far.

ive tested every part with my multi meter, the copper connectors on the reel have the right current, the current is getting all the way to the cables that connect to the motor.

i read that the green switch ca cause problems so i bypassed the green switch and wired directly to the red switch, the current was flowing fine and getting to the motor but it wouldn't switch on still.

i tested with the green switch installed and uninstalled and the current was getting to motor, and when the green switch was used the current did drop to the power saving mode.

im now under the impression that the motor is faulty. so i would like to replace it.

i just want to make sure that i am right before i buy the motor.

kind regards

Imran

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back