O/T bad news for Everton fans

How are the scousers getting on in the champions league?

I don't read the Sun. No one with any self respect should read that lying ****ing paper.

Ill tell how liverpool have got on the the champions league. A lot better than Manchester Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal.

We are the most successful club this country has ever seen.

Sponsored Links

I don't read the Sun. No one with any self respect should read that lying **** paper.

Ill tell how liverpool have got on the the champions league. A lot better than Manchester Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal.

After about 10 games we will all see hw crap you are...

Trust me, LFC are the real deal. Go watch that film Moneyball. That is LFC of today it's an eye opener.

We got all are new players to come in and king luis! Sterling is going to be a great player for us aswell this year. We have got more in our locker than Utd & Arsenal.

Trust me, LFC are the real deal. Go watch that film Moneyball. That is LFC of today it's an eye opener.

We got all are new players to come in and king luis! Sterling is going to be a great player for us aswell this year. We have got more in our locker than Utd & Arsenal.

:D Is this a wind up ?

Theyve won 3 games by 1 goal margin . You will only know at the end of the season how god they are . They were miles behind last season.

I wouldnt mind them doing well as there a true football club where Manu are a 'football business' but they have a lot to prove.

Sponsored Links

I don't read the Sun. No one with any self respect should read that lying **** paper.

After about 10 games we will all see hw crap you are...

I remember one season when united were cr4p, they started off like a train, I think they won their first 12 games or at least most of them. They were miles ahead but everyone knew that Liverpool would win the league, which they did.
I don't think any sensible supporters are going to get carried away after a poxy 3 games, but it's nice for the next couple of weeks at least. :LOL: :LOL:

chew this; Mesut Özil has 72 assists in the last five seasons - more than any other player across Europe's top five leagues...

Listening to the sports channels he did not want to leave RM for man u.... but money talks and he had to be persuaded :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back