mogget
diane
karinski
mickymoody :eek:
RichardC

to name but a few.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
True. Especially since the site's moral conscience conny has proven to be such an excellent role model for marital fidelity ;) :mrgreen:

Whatever happened to gcol?

True. Especially since the site's moral conscience conny has proven to be such an excellent role model for marital fidelity ;) :mrgreen: ?

He's a dark horse. Thought he's gone a bit quiet. I believed wrongly that he was lying low until his barnet returned to normal. Never can tell. :LOL:

Yes, it's surprising the people who slip away, then seeing a list of all the AWOLs makes you realise how many have gone. Quite a surprise when you read an old thread and see all the old names. Is Dubya still around?

What happened to my old friend petermeachem? ;)

Uh? That's not what I typed ?????

petermeachem

And again? I typed peter meachem

True. Especially since the site's moral conscience conny has proven to be such an excellent role model for marital fidelity ;) :mrgreen:

Just for the record, (not that it is anyones business), I remained faithful throughout 38 years of marriage.

The reason I am no longer married is because of irretrievable breakdown and the desire of both parties to go their separate ways.

The reason I don't post as often is that I will not get tangled up in pointless religous arguments/slandering/pointless back stabbing.

Sponsored Links
Back