odd

Sponsored Links
Um, wouldn't buying a DVD projector from Toys R Us ring a few alarm bells. Anyhow, it doesn't appear to be for sale in the UK, perhaps they were anxious about the Sale of Goods act we have here that states a product must be fit for it's intended purpose. Very woollley definition I know, but one that is always good to use as a trump card when retailers are being a PITA.

Sale of Goods act? I wish we had that, this way CRAP wouldn't be sold in the states. I was applaud by this.

Cambece

cambece said:
.............. in the states. I was applaud by this.
Cambece

Hi JA.... Applaud(ed), appalled ??? or both .. I dunno, we loan out our langwich and look wot hapens in the mangul.. :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Hi cambece

its a kiddies toy .....an some idiot will have a lil Brat screaming for it this xmas ....no doubt ...

If it seems to good to be true it probably is.

Anybody who buys a projector for that little and expects it to be any good is a fool.

Anybody who buys a projector for that little, made by a toy company, from a toy shop and expects it to be any good is a bl**dy fool.

Anybody who buys a projector for that little, made by a toy company, from a toy shop and ignores all these reviews deserves everything he gets.

empip said:
cambece said:
Cambece

Hi JA.... Applaud(ed), appalled ??? or both .. I dunno, we loan out our langwich and look wot hapens in the mangul.. :D :D :D

Even though Cambece did do a spelling wrong, it could be argued that American English is a purer form of English. After they left for the New World, over here we got all Francophilic - colour/coleur rather than just color etc, and we started trying to be all posh with words like "Autumn" (Latin) rather than "Fall" (Anglo-Saxon).

Ho hum.

notb665 said:
empip said:
cambece said:
Cambece

Even though Cambece did do a spelling wrong, it could be argued that American English is a purer form of English. After they left for the New World, over here we got all Francophilic - colour/coleur rather than just color etc, and we started trying to be all posh with words like "Autumn" (Latin) rather than "Fall" (Anglo-Saxon).

Ho hum.
Blimey, and I thought twas the wrong word ... applaud (correct spelling) versus appalled.. I think the latter was inferred.
:D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back