Saunier Duval daily pressure loss and British Gas ineptitude

I'm sure they would have fully checked the EV, including re-pressurising it, then taking the heating on and checking the prv.

:LOL: :D

Never I repeat Never asume anything.

Sponsored Links
Also, the radiators still hold the water. This should suggest that the water is not leaking from the system? Hmm...the misery continues - outside temp today = 0 degrees...

it can lose its pressure even though you may have no water missing from any radiators, it's just there's less water crammed in to the system as a whole

i've known systems to lose pressure within minutes and there still be no sign of a leak, that's the trouble when pipes are buried under floor, especially as more often than not if buried in concrete they aren't protected. suspended floors hide leaks even better and they'll never show a damp spot.

don't always believe what builders say, they're builders not heating engineers and i've heard some of the rubbish they come out with.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back