Off topic but...

Sponsored Links
I've not bothered to read the whole thread. Best thing to do is set up a heat lamp, somewhere in the open, and away from any upholstery and then leave the car to get cold. Your snake will seek out the heat. If it's not already done so on the engine/cabin heater. It wont show up on a heat camera as it's the same temperature as the surroundings.

Nozzle

Sponsored Links
I used to drive my ex-friend's 807 in France, very nice and easy to drive. But I will not tell you about his cat.

Now I have two Renault Scenics which are I think very similar to the 807.

A wonderful design with so many small compartments to keep spares and tools.

Ideal vehicle for a boiler repair engineer!

Crawled up under front seats?

Behind under seat draw?

In spare wheel compartment?

In the void behind rear light cluster?

@dilalio all joking aside really hope she turns up, I have a wee dog and my son and him are inseparable, I know how attached kids and pets get

A wonderful design with so many small compartments to keep spares and tools.

Ideal vehicle for a boiler repair engineer!
As a professional boiler engineer , I find that any van would be better (does anyone know where I can find Steel , think I will be next)

I don't think the device works Dan!
I just pointed it at my missus and there is no discernible difference in the gamut between her and the fridge!:)
I don't know about Mrs D, but if the snake is a cold-blooded animal, surely it will not register?

I don't think the device works Dan!
I just pointed it at my missus and there is no discernible difference in the gamut between her and the fridge!:)

Funnily enough, I suff.... Sorry, discovered the same with SWMBO. Good for looking at overheated brakes and car Turbo's though whilst they discover what side their bread is buttered. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back