Offensive T-Shirt?

Hope yous get put out on your ars#e in the first round no home advantage or dodgy russian linesmen to help you.

How many liverpool fans want man utd to win in europe
How many spurs fans want to see Arsenal do well and vice versa so accept it .

Well, Im English & fan of British National teams. We are British arent we? Personally, if we werent there (England) and Scotland were, Id support them, as I would Wales, NI, and ROI (although not British).

You sum up the Scottish defeatist attitude with your comment (we cant win so lets hope England dont win it either) forgetting we are all British. No wonder your National team is crap, Id hate to be a player for Scotland - thinking your fans dont care what result you get, as long as England lose. :eek: :rolleyes:

Flooze.

Sponsored Links
i'm a Scottish Protestant, and have abslutely no problem calling myself British, I am very proud to be British and will always support our Royal Family and Heritage, and will rue the day if the SNP get their wish for us to become a seperate republic, BUT as an insight into the "Jimmy Hill mentality" and why we "hate" England doing well, have you ever actually listened to English commentators? eg England get beat in quarter final, so during the semi final all we get is " oohh if John Terry had hit that it would have been 1-0 to England, oohh this game would be so much better if England were playing, oohh the Spanish winger visited London 3yrs ago, oohh the german captain is called Jan, thats Ian in English you know, oohh shrek would have got to the byeline with that ball, oohh Engurland, oohh fuc*n Engurland, etc etc etc" get over it, you got pumped in the quarter final, move on, we always take bets on how many seconds into the commentary before the commentator mentions England,

Kirkgas; You're not speaking on behalf of all Scots. I don't hate England, nor do I want them to get beat all the time. I'm a Scottish protestant too, so what? We're all British and should support our neighbours.

First and foremost i am Scottish the British bit is neither here or there for me
Floosey you really want to go to a scotland game fans defeatist?? eh i have took several English fans to scotland games and also have a lot of mates and they would rather go on a Scotland weekend because the atmosphere in the city and the party atmosphere at games is far far superior than any Engurland game. The fans support there team .
Egland nation of 50 million scotland 4.5 million and you are so much better than us ..
Dont think so and if it was not for the black immmagrant players in reality yous would be ****e. Funny how yous accept the blacks when it comes to a bit of glory/

Regards the Engish broadcasting company . And thats another gold medal for England with a wonderful swim from David Wilkie

Yep england that much better than Scotland we have actually qualified for world cup finals 9 times yous 10 times add 1 for being hosts and add another because a russian linesman needed the money . Yep ten times the poulation and so much better.....Not

Sponsored Links
All this bitterness.... :eek:

Is it because Longshanks killed Mel Gibson.?????.......... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and winning finalist Britains Andy Murray, or oohh Scot Andy Murray beaten again :LOL: :LOL:
c'mon peeps its only a laugh Rule britannia
PS i honestly do not hate England or English, I am a Rangers supporter and sign Rule Britainia and we fly the flag of our nations (not like some other teams I could mention) and i was delighted when souness brought up half the england team to play for us, i am fiercely patriotic of Britain, as an aside to this is everyone aware of a campaign going on just now where we all should wear something red on every friday in support of our fantastic service personnel, past and present, i will wear red with pride, and will buy poppy's until the day i die.
all the best everyone, its just a bit of fun :LOL:

I'm english, mrs is Scottish (Aberdeen funnily enough), we live in England.

Mrs constantly telling me how she always gets negative comments down here because of being Scot and I tell her she is off her head. Common complaint of mine, of course, but it's what she thinks.

So I said I would wear a Scotland rugby shirt down here for a day if she wore an England rugby shirt in Aberdeen for a day. She agreed.

I had no hassle whatsoever at all, but you should have heard the abuse she got in Scotland that day.

Scots generally fine with me until they get a bit ****ed then they can start getting rowdy and abusive. Weegies don't need to be ****ed. And if you go to places like Orkney they reckon Aberdeen is 'doon sooth'.

Sponsored Links
Back