Country
United Kingdom
Do anyone know any where that sells offset fill valves like this

Attachments

• IMG20231216135800.jpg
    IMG20231216135800.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 64
Sponsored Links
Does it have to be that type, or maybe fit a compact bottom entry valve? Such as a Siamp, fluid master, Thomas Dudley et al.

Yes I can't get a fluidmaster to fit needs the offset at the bottom. Otherwise the Syphon will foul the fill valve

Sponsored Links
I can't see the hole in the bottom of the cistern as the Syphon covers it. The fill valve at present over sets so it misses the Syphon at the bottom of the system

I can't see the hole in the bottom of the cistern as the Syphon covers it. The fill valve at present over sets so it misses the Syphon at the bottom of the system
Syphon looks detachable, so no drama.

Yes sorry but it would foul it when back in place if the fill valve was a straight one.

Do you mean a compact Syphon? There is no chance of just changing the arm?
Possibly change the arm, but might struggle to obtain one. No I mean a compact float valve, removing the syphon temporarily if required

Last edited:
Thanks it look like a straight one won't fit would be fouled by the sphyon. It appears to only miss it due to the offset on the fill valve

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back