Offset rear flue on heat-only boiler?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, new to this forum so apologies if this is a topic that has been covered previously. I have been asked to replace a Baxi Solo WM 40/4 powered flue HO boiler...quite an old machine. Very small, and installed in a kitchen cupboard. Its in-case rear flue is offset to the left (looking from the front) - the only way I'll be able to fit the new boiler in the same cupboard will be to find a small machine with a similar offset flue.

I've looked at Baxi 400 series, but it has a central flue, and Vaillant/Glowworm has an offset, but offset to the RIGHT, which exacerbates the problem.

Anyone know of a heat-only machine (don't need anything stronger than 20kw) with a left-hand offset in-case rear flue?

Sponsored Links
Nope. Just un stitch the bricks outside put new bricks in. then core out another hole. easiest and probably only solution

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back