offset toilet pan connection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All
I have plasterboarded the wall behind the toilet for tiling, but have found a little problem, the offset pan connector doesnt sit fully in the waste pipe.
is there a waste pipe extension that could make up for this. I will be buying another offset w c connector as this old one is leaking at the pan, hence the denso tape.
Its not leaking at the waste pipe end but I am worried it may leak there when wall is tiled
Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20221202_103803402.jpg
    IMG_20221202_103803402.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 63
Sponsored Links
Looks like it's going onto the pan spigot at an angle too? That may be because of the height difference between the pan and the outflow and the offset is just a little short to bridge the gap

You may not have the space there to add in an extension but you do get them, just google pan connector extension, they can be cut to suit. If you cut the outlfow pipe back a bit and use the fins on the extension to get a little more angle on the connection, you may just make it and get the offset square onto the spigot.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for replys
As mentioned above flexi type connector would take up too much room.
I may need to go with Madrab solution, just a bit nervous cutting the original waste pipe back,
but first I will need to check that the offset is a 20mm or 40mm, Madrab pointed out it is a little short
and if it is the 20mm version i will try the 40mm.
Thanks again youve been a great help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back