Oh aint our police force tough

Sponsored Links
well some of em scare the blooming hell out of me :eek:

2546095020_c92f7eeda8.jpg

Sponsored Links
If we are issuing police with non lethal weapons such as the tazer then we must expect them to use them from time to time.

If the officer was punching the man in the head then he is a bit stupid as he was being filmed and there were dozens of witnesses, if he was punched in the head/face with that force then there will be bruising and signs of such an assault. Perhaps as suggested he was being given a dead arm in order to make him comply with the officers demands.

Shame nobody had a camera switched on when the scrote hit the cop earlier.

Perhaps the police should have pelted the man with marshmallows until he surrendered.

I have watched the video, and I wouldn't consider that excessive force.

If we are issuing police with non lethal weapons such as the tazer then we must expect them to use them from time to time.

Are they non lethal?

Oh, sorry.

I didn't realise I'm not allowed to have a different opinion to you :rolleyes:

why are you defending HIS daft opinions?
do you mean "defend AGAINST his daft opinions"?

I share the same opinion..

if you do what you're told and put your hands behind you and get on the ground when they say then you don't get treated rough..

if you "give it large" and play your mouth and resist arrest then you get what you deserve..

people have no respect for authority nowadays..

and while the taser can be lethal in a handfull of cases where the person has an underlying health issue, the same can be said of "CS spray" if someone happens to have a respiratory problem or an alergy to it..

people have no respect for authority nowadays..

And authority have no respect for the public.

If you show respect you will gain respect.

The police have lost the plot, just 'coz they have an uniform and armed with pepper spray, metal baton and now a new toy does not mean they can demand respect.

There are decent coppers out there but they are getting less by the day.

I think they love all the attention they get, chance to show off their authority and show of in public with their nee nah,nee nah.

Sponsored Links
Back