Oh Bojo and Priti - your remarks come back to haunt you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Biden's camp and Kamala Harris in particular will not forget Bojo racist remark about Obama.

Biden’s enmity towards Johnson dates from comments made by the then-London mayor during the Brexit referendum, when he wrote that Obama’s decision to remove a bust of Winston Churchill from the Oval Office was a “symbol of the part-Kenyan president’s ancestral dislike of the British empire”.

As to Priti - she threatened to starve the Irish for not relenting on the backstop.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/brexiteer-blasted-over-threat-to-starve-ireland-tjp7k76mq

Biden is Irish. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Biden's camp and Kamala Harris in particular will not forget Bojo racist remark about Obama.

Biden’s enmity towards Johnson dates from comments made by the then-London mayor during the Brexit referendum, when he wrote that Obama’s decision to remove a bust of Winston Churchill from the Oval Office was a “symbol of the part-Kenyan president’s ancestral dislike of the British empire”.

As to Priti - she threatened to starve the Irish for not relenting on the backstop.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/brexiteer-blasted-over-threat-to-starve-ireland-tjp7k76mq

Irish of the plastic variety:D
He is only the second Irish Roman Catholic to become President.
Let's hope he lasts longer than the first one did:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Irish of the plastic variety:D
He is the only the second Irish Roman Catholic to become President.
Let's hope he lasts longer than the first one did:mrgreen:

Yikes. Poking fun at an assasinated President to deride Biden Irish ancestry.

Yikes. Poking fun at an assasinated President to deride Biden Irish ancestry.
I am not poking fun at his ancestry, I am poking fun at his phoniness.
Biden is phony Irish, one great American once said there should be no such thing as a hyphenated American ,there are just Americans.

Sponsored Links
I am not poking fun at his ancestry, I am poking fun at his phoniness.
Biden is phony Irish, one great American once said there should be no such thing as a hyphenated American ,there are just Americans.

Politics aside, I think there is a psyche issue with 'Irish-Americans', less evident in other white American immigrant groups. I do believe it is a thing. My wife is half-Irish, but would never ever identify as 'Irish'. She would say Welsh British, or British Welsh. Back to Irish Americans... I think it's really cheesy/corny, but NOT phoney. Just sayin'.

Politics aside, I think there is a psyche issue with 'Irish-Americans', less evident in other white American immigrant groups. I do believe it is a thing. My wife is half-Irish, but would never ever identify as 'Irish'. She would say Welsh British, or British Welsh. Back to Irish Americans... I think it's really cheesy/corny, but NOT phoney. Just sayin'.
Why not just Welsh?

""""Leaked British government papers have shown that Ireland will face shortages""".What a bloody drama queen you are...Starving..bolox...Did she balls threaten to """starve the Irish""

""""Leaked British government papers have shown that Ireland will face shortages""".What a bloody drama queen you are...Starving..bolox...Did she balls threaten to """starve the Irish""

You have comprehension issues?

Priti Patel, who was the UK’s international development secretary until she resigned from the cabinet last year, said this week that the threat should be used to force Ireland to drop its demands for the backstop agreed under Theresa May’s withdrawal deal.

“This paper appears to show the government were well aware Ireland will face significant issues in a no-deal

Priti Patel, who was the UK’s international development secretary until she resigned from the cabinet last year, said this week that the threat should be used to force Ireland to drop its demands for the backstop agreed under Theresa May’s withdrawal deal.

“This paper appears to show the government were well aware Ireland will face significant issues in a no-deal
No..but you do...shortages=starving in your nutcase world.

According to the American census 43 million Americans claim some Irish descent but only a small minority would ever refer to themselves as Irish American.
If you are born in America that makes you American.
This trend towards hyphenated national identity is what is causing division in America, terms like African-American , Italian-American ect. should be abandoned.

This the problem when ethnic minorities get into positions of power , they have British accents but they still have foreign values.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back