Oh Bojo and Priti - your remarks come back to haunt you

Status
Not open for further replies.
What nationality are you JD?
Now you should know that the first rule of being a troll is to give absolutely NOTHING away about the most minute of personal details lest you identify them.

Watch out, he's going, he’s going.....

79CC4E3A-2F03-436D-A483-E9604C6F5B89.gif

Sponsored Links
Now you should know that the first rule of being a troll is to give absolutely NOTHING away about the most minute of personal details lest you identify them.
Interesting point if we were to be Columbo for a minute, MYOB is very telling, as you pointed out he 'could' give away nothing by 'giving nothing away' ie false identity and say any country but he's not.

If you do not know the history and pain of the Irish famine and the Governments response and Prissy comments are more than ill judged.
I know all about the Irish Famine...Are you so dim or just such a Tory hatin t...t that you try and equate some shortages with a large scale historical famine,you berk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
It’s not British. When he’s quoting citizenship stuff, he/she/it never says “we.... or i’m........
just things like”as a uk citizen you have the right to .......,blaa blaa blaa

I know all about the Irish Famine...Are you so dim or just such a Tory hatin t...t that you try and equate some shortages with a large scale historical famine,you berk.

Prissy Patel the mendacious home secretary did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back