oh the irony...

Sponsored Links
i had 4 removed about 20yrs ago, went via bupa and it was full on op.

came round and they pushed sandwiches in my face, just what i needed :eek: :rolleyes:

that evening i went for walk and a smoke ended up at my car where i had secreted a can of beer :oops:

ripped the tab and fecking hell that hurt :eek: :eek: :eek:

next day went for a pub lunch, had 3 pints thru a straw :confused:

as the week progressed the pain became very intense, fourtunately saw the surgeon and he apologised saying i should have been discharged with a curved syringe, apparenly to flush compacted food from the sockets :rolleyes:

theres a tip ;)

so 02:00 last night I had to get dressed and go and find an all night shop that sells pain killers..
it's not the socket that the tooth was pulled from..though that is still a bit sore, it's the rest of the teeth on that side..
all the wiggling to get the tooth out has pushed them about and some of those are now a little loose...
I hope they re-seat themselves soon..
the pain subsides when I bite on something, pushing them back into place.. but you can't keep your jaw clenched while you sleep... hence waking with th trobbing ache last night..

Col, you're 20 st?

I thought I was big, currently 19 st 7. My highest ever weight was 20 stone 12.... :oops:

Sponsored Links
Col, you're 20 st?

I thought I was big, currently 19 st 7. My highest ever weight was 20 stone 12....

To think, my missus gets worried if I go from 11st 2lbs to 11st 4lbs! :eek:

:LOL: :LOL:

Ah..... Those 1960's School Dentists in those off white mobile torture chambers......

When I had a rear molar filled a couple of years ago my dentist found a piece of concrete in the root cavity - he reckoned it was from the Old days when they didn't have enough supplies for a whole school!!!! :evil: :evil:
:eek: :LOL: Not a mobile van etc. but a building with a real institutional feel Drill with he string going round ( like an anglepoise lamp) No anatshetic for fillings :eek: And a black rubber thing shoved in your mouth to keep it open

Sponsored Links
Back