Oil depot explosion

andy said:
joe-90 said:
It's the only plausible answer. Chemistry proved it and my Dad confirmed it.

joe

and has you or you dad been at the site of the explosion and investigated everything, found the source of ignition, what the 2 later explosions were and what started them. found out how fuel got outside the tank (thats if it did get out the tank)?

you cant complete an investigation into something this size in a few days by watchin the news and discovery channel.

grow up and stop thinkin you know everything

I don't need any of that stuff.

As Sherlock Holmes used to say:

Eliminate the possible and whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth.

It was a faulty flowswich that caused venting into the atmosphere which then ignited and fractured the tanks. Those with the most volatile content blew up.

I can see by your post that you think it was a terrorist attack - but it wasn't. It was an accident.
Now stop being bombastic and bow to a superior intellect.

joe

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
I don't need any of that stuff.

As Sherlock Holmes used to say:

Eliminate the possible and whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth.

It was a faulty flowswich that caused venting into the atmosphere which then ignited and fractured the tanks. Those with the most volatile content blew up.

I can see by your post that you think it was a terrorist attack - but it wasn't. It was an accident.
Now stop being bombastic and bow to a superior intellect.

joe

actually, i dont think it was a terrorist attack. if i wanted to cause as much death and damage i would wait til a busier time.

how do you even know that there was a floatswitch in the tank what started it. maybe it was the hyper-galatic-fuel vapour-sender-thingy-ma-bob that was recently placed in the tank what gave the spark

I'm an expert on flow switches. Everyone in here knows that.

joe

joe-90 said:

joe

you an expert at many things apparantly.....

altho many people would say an expert at bein a tit thinkin he knows everything and has workout what caused a massive explosion before expert have even been able to take a closer look to find out

Sponsored Links
andy said:
joe-90 said:

joe

altho many people would say an expert at bein a tit thinkin he knows everything and has workout what caused a massive explosion before expert have even been able to take a closer look to find out

Chemistry is the key. My intellect is greater than yours. You will get the official version in good time. Then come back and apologise.

joe

joe-90 said:
andy said:
joe-90 said:

joe

Chemistry is the key. My intellect is greater than yours. You will get the official version in good time. Then come back and apologise.

joe

i think you better leave before the official report into what happened comes out.

I think I'll email them so they know what to look for.

joe

Joe, you are an inveterate (as in :- Persisting in an ingrained habit ) chain puller .... :eek:

Thyere's mention of Kill switches? are these to shut off flow in emergencies? surely these switches should be rated for the petro-chemical environment? They should be of a spec that can contain an explosion internally or sealed so that vapour cannot ingress so why the directive not to use them when there is a leak?

I personally think that the kill switch guy is just trying to get his fifteen minutes on the radio.

Anyway, police have now admitted that, for security reasons, they didn't bury George Best in Belfast at all, but that his family held a secret cremation in Hemel Hempstead last weekend. In retrospect, they now admit this was a mistake........

[quote="johnny_t"

Anyway, police have now admitted that, for security reasons, they didn't bury George Best in Belfast at all, but that his family held a secret cremation in Hemel Hempstead last weekend. quote]

:) :) Not very secret though!

Sponsored Links
Back