oil on driveway

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
due to a small leak from our car we have a small oil stain on our driveway, not worth getting plant hire or professionals in so can anyone tell me how to clean this off by myself

Sponsored Links
Try Cement powder.

Failing that, there are many proprietary cleaners available from DIY stores.

Sponsored Links
Yes. I noted your objection, but it wasn't clear what should be done about it.

I think I'm missing something here.
Are we required to search before posting in "general"?
:)

my point was that the same person asked the same question yesterday, to which i also replied, so there was no point in asking the same question again. (least not by the same person there isn't)

perhaps the poster of the question doesn't realise that if you see a pale blue word or words like this by clicking on it, it takes you somewhere else (depending on where ever who created the post wants you to go to)

I had a similar problem on my block pavia driveway, tried 3 bottles of GUNK from halfords, improved it but by NO means removed the stain, don't waste your money on that stuff.

Cured mine by removing the affected blocka and replacing with new.

Try brushing in washing powder do it when it is dry leave over night and then wash off,it worked on my tarmac drive.

Try waiting for nearly SIX YEARS and you'll find that it'll hardly be noticeable. :)

Just use OIL GONE EASY HOME & DRIVEWAY S-200 without a second thought. I had used it for cleaning up the oil leak from my car engine. Be it concrete or asphalt, this oil stain remover will do the trick. You can learn more about this product at oilgoneeasy.com

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back