Oil running out?

Sponsored Links
no its not, now try and find something intresting to talk about and stop being so predictable and boring

Arnold Schwarzenegger warned about this ages ago when he said
"oil be back"

How can the greatest challenge ever to hit mankind be boring? Your children will die penniless and starving. How is that boring? Maybe you dare not look into the abyss?

Oh and Thermo? I see that you didn't even read the article. C'mon mate - get your head out of the sand.

Sponsored Links
no your still boring and were still laughing at you

Which part do you feel to be erroneous and what do you base that belief on? (wishful thinking?)

didn't say erroneous i just said it was boring. try coming up with something else less tedious to discuss

didn't say erroneous i just said it was boring. try coming up with something else less tedious to discuss

It's life as you know it that will change for ever. That's why we were in Iraq. That's why we are in Afghanistan - to stop the Muslim extremists getting control of the oil. That's what the article told you. Without oil the West is just a dead concrete jungle. No wealth, no food, no future, Is that boring?

no, seen it and heard it all before from you joe, now come up with something intresting :rolleyes:

no, seen it and heard it all before from you joe, now come up with something intresting :rolleyes:

You come up with something more interesting than the end of civilisation - I dare you.

Sponsored Links
Back