olymics new labour style.

• Thread starter confidentincompetent
  • Start date
C

confidentincompetent

Anyone opend a book on what the final spend will be on the 2012 Olympics. Started at 2.5 billion now looking like 10 billion. AAAnd counting...

Do you think they will get it ready by 2012 or will they have the openig ceromony in Cardiff?.. well thats if wembley is finished by then ... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
10 billion well spent, who needs hospitals and schools and care for the OAP's I bet foreign firms will have a big cut too with illegals working here for crap money.

Mr Blair you couldn't go any sooner could you?

confidentincompetent said:
Anyone opend a book on what the final spend will be on the 2012 Olympics. Started at 2.5 billion now looking like 10 billion. AAAnd counting...
My bet is around £50bn.

Do you think they will get it ready by 2012
Not a chance.[/quote]

The project is nicely on schedule and should come in either on or just under budget.

Sponsored Links
sime10 said:
Mr Blair you couldn't go any sooner could you?

Actually the conservative Mr Coe seemed to be the most vociferously pro Olympics to me.

keyplayer said:
Actually the conservative Mr Coe seemed to be the most vociferously pro Olympics to me.
It was his job to be. :rolleyes:

Softus said:
TimWest said:
The project is nicely on schedule and should come in either on or just under budget.
Ignorant troll.
Excuse me what do you mean by that comment? what do you know about anything in your ignorance?
I happen to be involved heavily in the project so know what i am talking about, so leave your comments where they belong in the trash can!

It will be subsidised by money from the lottery which is supposed to be ring fenced for "good causes" but is sitting in a bank account somewhere earning interest to add to Camelot's profits.

They have done the same with that stupid tent millenium dome.

Softus said:
keyplayer said:
It was his job to be. :rolleyes:

That may be so. It still shows there was a multi party consensus to bring the tedious event to the UK. Mr Blair can hardly be blamed for it.

TimWest said:
Excuse me what do you mean by that comment?
That you're (a) ignorant and (b) a troll.

what do you know about anything in your ignorance?
I'm a professionally qualified project manager, with a wealth of experience in managing projects, and this one has all the hallmarks of one that is going to fail to complete (a) within the original budget and (b) within the original timescale.

I happen to be involved heavily in the project so know what i am talking about, so leave your comments where they belong in the trash can!
Well, my only regret is that I won't be able to see your face when you eventually realise that I'm right and you're wrong.

my cumminity charge is going sky high then debate that ....

a migration hotspot...looks pleasing now ...St Marrtieens Bahamas (Wendies place )looks coolies ...

or else ,
just throwing money away to live , as no earners now ...both my gorgeous wife an I need 20 years just to get a pension , I worked from 16 an the wife til now her 38/ me 40 ...even when the building crash of the late 80s an early 90s I "got on my bike" an kept earning ;)
I have never signed on an proud of that always got up an did a bit

I know Im fortunate to have sold a biz an ok in the bank ...
I hate NOT EARNING/WORKING ... in my blood ...:)

see how things go ...

Sponsored Links
Back