one shot too many for the drug scum

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
while on my way round to the corner store for a late night packet of biscuits I had to walk past a notorious drug dealing alleyway. Just past it I heard a motorbike pull up, two load bangs which I thought were early fireworks and a rush of local lads to the alleyway.
On my way back however there police everywhere and it appeared that I had luckily just missed being shot in a drive-by shootup.

I wish I could have some kinder feelings about this but the dealers make life hell and turn many parts round here into no-go areas. I've even seen them out either pushing their drugs or sex at 7 in the morning.

I hope that no one did die, I hope the gunman gets caught and I hope there would be less of this going on in future.
However I can't agree with the easy-go, soft attitudes towards drugs. The more this kind of thing gets driven underground the better. Putting it out on the streets nearly got me shot and makes it far too easy.

Sponsored Links
well i hope the dealer did die and i hope the gunman was a parent of one of the dealers young clients **** them all they dont deserve any more or less here hoping more go down this road

REVENGE is ours not the lord hallelujah brother praise the lord n pass the ammunition

I have tried drugs but they just dont agree with me i always felt ill instead of ???

But i have pushed sex, i have pushed it at 7 8 9 10 11 and 12 in the morning but still no takers :(

Chris Rock, actor, comedian and philosophy once said "If all bullets cost $5000, there would be no more innocent bystanders."

Drug dealers are nasty scum, and generally involved with even nastier scum. The only saving grace is that sooner or later they will end up in jail or killed by a rival. The only problem I have with criminals killing each other is that there are always innocent parties who suffer. Whether it be the child who was playing in the wrong place at the wrong time, or the dealer's mum who loses her son, some poor s*d will always have their life ruined.

There's a rising trend for cocaine use in this country. What can I say, we have a lot of *******. If no-one used these drugs, there would be no drug wars.

Even "milder" drugs such as marijuana cause problems. So many people say "marijuana is OK, just chills people out". Well, have you ever had a conversation with a stoner? They are the most annoying, self-obsessed, BORING gets you will ever meet. It's a crime against all that isn't w*nky and stupid.

Alcohol however, lovely stuff. ;)

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
There's a rising trend for cocaine use in this country. What can I say, we have a lot of *******.

Actually Adam, did you know that many 'professional' people use cocaine on a casual basis - usually at the weekend instead of drinking?
I am personally aware of Dr's, solicitors, barristers, police officers, nurses etc who use it in this way.

My own opinion is that it isn't very 'professional' of professionals to do this kind of thing - however, I suppose you could say the same thing about alcohol - but this type of 'legal' drug is more socially acceptable

In my view there is no difference in booze fags and drugs they are exactly the same.

If you knew the truth on say marijuana, how all goverments encouraged its growth during the war for all sorts of reasons and one was paper untill the logging industry wanted it banned so the could use wood for paper etc.

I remember in the early 70's when coka-cola contained cocaine untill it become a fashionable drug

The real world is far more corrupt and seedier than what you see on the streets.

If you want to get high or spaced all you have to do is go to the countryside and there are many many plants etc which will do the same things as the expensive stuff and it,s all free

JulieL said:
AdamW said:
There's a rising trend for cocaine use in this country. What can I say, we have a lot of *******.

Actually Adam, did you know that many 'professional' people use cocaine on a casual basis - usually at the weekend instead of drinking?
I am personally aware of Dr's, solicitors, barristers, police officers, nurses etc who use it in this way.

My own opinion is that it isn't very 'professional' of professionals to do this kind of thing - however, I suppose you could say the same thing about alcohol - but this type of 'legal' drug is more socially acceptable

Certainly a lot of people use it in my environ, discretely yes.

JulieL said:

Yes, I did! I know a few people who use it, all complete "male manipulators of the genitals".

Apparently it has become more widespread. It used to be a "designer" drug, now people of all echelons of society are snorting it up... perhaps because of that woman with the rotted septum... someone off Eastenders, if I recall.

I hesitate to contradict you, however I disagre it is "usually... instead of drinking". Recent studies are showing that people are combing it with alcohol. In other words, the ******* I refer to are drinking beforehand.

I know medical students who do this... very stupid, if you are caught and charged, you throw away your whole career.

Agreed that it isn't professional.

However, the second bit I'm not quite sure I agree with. The legality of drugs is generally determined by their ability to harm. I agree that alcohol can cause harm, especially in great quantity combined with a particular personality. Some people are very nasty when they are drunk. However, you can hardly compare the act of drinking a bottle of wine with the act of smoking up a big bag of crack! :LOL: Think about it: if your 6-year-old child came up to you and wanted to try a sip of your beer, you would probably let them. But would you let them have a draw on your crackpipe?

I am unaware of any cases where people are robbing and whoring in order to pay for their beer habit. Not once has a scabby, dishevelled woman approached me and said "I'll s*ck your d*ck if you buy me a bottle of scotch". And those I work with who are most likely to be alcoholics (drink every lunch and every evening), not one of them has collapsed veins in their arms.

And whilst there is a lot of alcohol-fuelled violence on our streets, there is also a lot of alcohol-free violence. I have gone into my local supermarket on a Saturday night, whilst chavlets are being thrown out for trying to buy alcohol. By the time I leave, the police are there because they are fighting or ramming trolleys at cars. How many off-licence owners call in hits on other off-licence owners because they are selling booze on their turf?

Freddie said:
In my view there is no difference in booze fags and drugs they are exactly the same.
There is one significant difference. If you drink alcahol you make a substantial donation to HM government. Take hard drugs, and you donate an even larger amount to terrorists. Albeit that those "terrorists" include the US government. Do a google on cocaine cia vietnam nicaragua.

Freddie said:
The real world is far more corrupt and seedier than what you see on the streets.
This is so true. Do the google and look at the content. What you find is just the tip of the iceburg.

What I would like to see: Currently when users are caught in posession of "for personal use only", they are not even asked where they got it from. I would like to see a policy where they are asked for details of their supplier. Anyone refusing to co-operate should be prosecuted for "aiding and abetting a drug dealer".

then if you are against drug use ban alchohol its only a legal drug and some of us are not governed by the same rules in society

if you make too many rules they will be broken more so if the rules are idiotic

legalise cannabis or legalise it all one big fat revenue maker and no cash for the bad guys

we wont legalise it cos we are sad and stuck in the past shame we are not stuck in the past when it comes to being pc about racism *******

Alcohol is a cultural tradition for the British. Cannabis is not, nor is heroine, cocaine, LSD etc. etc. This is what runs through my head every time I hear about some minor community moaning because their traditional drug has been banned when C&E finally realise what it is!

Nicotine is a newer one, personally I would love to see it banned but I think they would have a hard time doing that. Caffeine is also a newer one, but could you imagine trying to outlaw tea?

Britons have been drinking since humans first landed on the island. If only we could kerb alcohol abuse... but, I would protest at any attempt to ban this part of my heritage.

So what would happen if all drugs were legalised?

Would the prices crash as drugs flooded in?
Would the dealers pack-up and get jobs in Tesco?
Would the Mr Bigs take their filth to more profitable lands?
Would all the crackheads and smackheads quietly O/D one week-end, leaving us with no more demand?
Would the price be so cheap that addicts wouldn't have to steal our stuff/sell their bodies to get drugs?
Would the problem of drugs be solved?

I don't know the answer to that, but I'm damn sure I'd like to be on holiday somewhere else when it happens!! :!:

Perhaps we could use the experience of the Americans, when they abandoned prohibition. Organised crime received a bloody nose, but it didn't actually result in a nation of permanent alcoholics did it?

I suspect the legalisation of drugs wouldn't be anything like the disaster most would believe. It would take a very brave man to introduce it though. I'm sure it would be the end of someones political career.

if drugs were legal the prices wouldnt crash because there already here, the dealers might get jobs in tesco's and there are no more profitable lands than here or they'de be there now. unfortunetly they wouldnt od but might not need that craving to rob.the reason any drug is expensive is because of supply and demand if it was widely available the price would decrease. most people say cannabis is a feeder drug but i bet most people tried a pint or shot and a cig before they tried a spliff. most teenagers want a spliff because of teen pressure they might like it or be in a group that likes it. Then there in touch with the real feeder the dealer who will lay on a couple of e's and there you go. getting rid of the dealers will illiminate this factor. if it was available in a cafe or chemist that gets rid of some of that. why not tax it, it exists and always will. there are drugs available over the counter with the same effect or better, most, of the drugs are made by a chemist so whats the the problem. ill tell you, you need to go to uni to learn this ****.
meldrew's_mate said:
So what would happen if all drugs were legalised?

Would the prices crash as drugs flooded in?
Would the dealers pack-up and get jobs in Tesco?
Would the Mr Bigs take their filth to more profitable lands?
Would all the crackheads and smackheads quietly O/D one week-end, leaving us with no more demand?
Would the price be so cheap that addicts wouldn't have to steal our stuff/sell their bodies to get drugs?
Would the problem of drugs be solved?

I don't know the answer to that, but I'm damn sure I'd like to be on holiday somewhere else when it happens!! :!:

Sponsored Links
Back