Online shopping, is it safe? Towel warmers and radiators?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I am looking to buy a kudox vertice radiator for my sister's living room. I have come across this website Heating Bargains www.heatingbargains.com which sells it for £149 and free delivery.

Certainly better price than elsewhere (B&Q). Has anyone purchased a product in this place?

They seem to carry a good range of towel warmers mostly kudox branded. Please let me know

Thanks
Pete :)

Sponsored Links
If it is easy to find out who the company's directors are, the working address as well as the registered office, they tend to be ok-ish.
If any of the above is not readily volunteered and verifiable, don't do business with them.

Sponsored Links
Just make sure you pay on your credit card, not a debit card and then don't worry.

If anything goes wrong then your credit card company has to refund you. Is the law. Of course you'd need to try and resolve it first with the company but if they go bust or refuse to help then your credit card covers you so don't worry

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back