Oops I think we may have broken it!

Sponsored Links
The EU is falling apart... it is a non democratic body doing whatever it pleases and to omit the newer members from it secret meeting says it all ...did you know since DC has been in power he has tried to change over 20 laws to make our country better ..even the one where child benefits was being sent to polish children because their fathers worked here and never succeeded in any of the 20.... they just laughed and ingored him

There's a lot of waves to traverse as a ship sinks. Best to weather the immediate storm than be dragged down with it. A few years from now we'll all be glad we got out.

Sponsored Links
Hungary is a beacon of hope in a Europe that is desperate to throw away it's culture, identity, safety and security. ViKtor Orban ( who will possibly be remembered as the saviour of his country) is blatant about refusing entry to Merkels hordes of economic migrants of a certain religion.

What we don't see on JD's BBC is the number of demonstrations in Poland against the forced settlement of Germany's unwanted by product... Is Hungary not due to have a referendum on forced immigrants in September?

What we don't see on JD's BBC is the number of demonstrations in Poland against the forced settlement of Germany's unwanted by product... Is Hungary not due to have a referendum on forced immigrants in September?
It's October. It's about resettlement quotas. It's NOT Germany's unwanted byproduct!
If Hungary refuses the EU resettlement quota, the EU can suspend Hungary from the EU and its benefits. (Article 2, I believe)
Member states must agree unanimously for the EU to adopt policies concerning defence and foreign affairs.
Article 4 EU Treaty

I'm sure that Hungary are quaking in their boots at the thought of being suspended from the EU.....PMSL

HEXIT!!

Sponsored Links
Back