EU migrant quota scheme

I wonder what sanctions will be imposed on those countries for their defiance of the EU ruling?

I would guess that poorer former Soviet Bloc countries will make a net gain on their payments to The EU, whereas we would get back far less than we pay to them. So, the ultimate sanction to countries like Poland Hungary, etc may well be a fine or cut in the EU funds they receive. Still worth it though to avoid filling their countries with third world aliens who will be a liability from day one.

Sponsored Links
Is your bugbear with the EU that they do NOT punish others for ignoring requirements or that Britain (like the British) meekly does whatever it's told?

Is this another case of blaming the EU for the actions of the British Government?

I don't understand non of that.

Is your bugbear with the EU that they do NOT punish others for ignoring requirements or that Britain (like the British) meekly does whatever it's told

Both I suspect. But the fact that the EU imposes these grandiose decisions on other countries, just show how authoritarian they are becoming. The fact that we are now a pathetic and weak country, run by even more pathetically weak governments, doesn't help one little bit.

Who is The EU that imposes things on the countries of The EU which decide these things?

Are there two EUs?

Sponsored Links
Now that's a bit rich EFL, considering that you started the lack of clarity over just who the EU is. Most reasonable people know can understand the difference, without having to resort to being pedantic.

Is Pedantland part of the EU, EEA, EEC, single market, schengen zone or still sovereign?

Sponsored Links
Back