Open forum it is then

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mean while back in the CC things aren’t as free as was once the case.

What’s the open forums views on Jab V Not ??

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Was originally cautious. Took a good time to weigh up safety and efficacy v risk. Now ok with it and awaiting 2nd jab in a few weeks.

Can get flak, but it's my body so just ignored any blowhards.
Good for you, as it is indeed your own body...

Of course whilst making your cautious decision you were probably also considered a 'blowhard' by some here ;)

Above all we should have individual choice!

Of course whilst making your cautious decision you were probably also considered a 'blowhard' by some here ;)

And the vaccinated are considered rabid sheeple and pharmafiles. Funny that if you champion individual choice.

Are you obsessed with me,you jump on every thread just to mention me and yet you accuse everyone else of being a troll.
Be interesting to see if the mods remove my name from your post but I very much dought it as it’s already been established that it’s fine for certain people to be abusive to me and call me specific names but when I reply to their abuse I get removed from a post.

As if by magic along comes John the P…..being aggressive.

it’s like shooting fish in barrel :D

As if by magic along comes John the P…..being aggressive.

it’s like shooting fish in barrel :D
Where is the aggression?
Just stating a fact that you seem obsessed with me.
You jump on every thread just to mention me.
I worry about you if you deem the comment I made about you jumping on every thread as aggression.
I ask nicely that for once you have a conversation regarding the topic of the thread instead of just jumping on a thread to be abusive towards me.
It happens on every single thread.

Where is the aggression?
Just stating a fact that you seem obsessed with me.
You jump on every thread just to mention me.
I worry about you if you deem the comment I made about you jumping on every thread as aggression.
I ask nicely that for once you have a conversation regarding the topic of the thread instead of just jumping on a thread to be abusive towards me.
It happens on every single thread.

please calm down….try and have a sense of humour.

Sponsored Links
Back