Opinions Please

There's only so many times I can say how bad it is I wouldent like to be the painter if your hiring a pro painter he's going to charge to snag it if you paint it your self your going to find it hard to get a good finish

Sponsored Links
You are right. He came today and rubbed it down. When I paint it he says he's going to come back and snag it for me.

I was going to argue with him but my wife wanted the easy life and for the sake of arguing over 150 quid it wasn't worth it. However he won't be getting the work to build a stud wall and install double doors, lay the floor or fit the kitchen.

I'll see what the guy I've got quoting to do some of that work says he can do with it. Cheers for the input though and you are right about the poor quality. The problem is these guys get away with doing pieces of cr@p work but at least he won't be getting any more and you can bet I'll be letting a lot of other people know about the experience.

Sponsored Links
Always try and see the work of someone you are going to let loose on your house or better still go on the recommendation of people who you know and trust..;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back