Orkli 2 port motorised valve problems/replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have an old Baxi Bermuda back boiler run central heating systemin my house. Near the hot water storage cylinder is an Orkli 2 port motorised valve installed which control heating and hot water supples. The system is controlled bya Honeywell ST699 programmer and a Drayton digistat1 room thermostat.

Recently, there was no central heating but hot water function was normal. After searching through this forum, I replaced the synchron motor in the valve which than ran nicely for 7 days or so. The problem has resurfaced again. The actual valve seems to be fine as I can turn it with fingers and problem seems to be in the acuator head.

I tried to ask local suppliers about Orkli actuator head or complete valve for replacement but they are unaware of it. I would greatly appreciate if someone could suggest me an appropriate actuator head for its replacement. The orkli actuator head which is on it at the moment is easy fix clip type and can be changed without draining the system. Any information would be a great help.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back