Osma 4S597 soil/waste manifold

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all,

I am in the process of planning my new downstairs bathroom waster runs and am having an issue with the fall from the shower as the pipe is virtually at floor level by the time it reaches the soil pipe
I've found the 4S597 manifold which looks like it would solve my issue but there is limited information and no body local to me stocks it that I can find.
I just wondered if anybody has any previous experience of using this manifold?

https://www.wavin.com/en-gb/catalog...-vent/OsmaS-PVC-U-6-Boss-Soil-Manifold-GY-110

Thanks Tony

Sponsored Links
Not used that particular one - but if you google " soil pipe manifold " you'll see the floplast and similar ones - they ate more common afaik.;) which I have used. Hope this helps

Hi , thanks for your reply. unfortunately the floplast style ones wont work because the pipe has to drop into the top of the manifold.

Sponsored Links
thanks Hugh. Would that be ok in regards to crossflow from the wc coming in the other side?

Not ideal but if there's no other option... I have done this in the past, simply because there was no other option, as the bloody customer, (friend of mine) suddenly decided they wanted to make a Utility room out of the adjacent room, and we'd already concreted the floor.... Make sure run is able to be cleared if required. Either fit a cleaning eye at a suitable point or if a reasonably straight run from the shower, use a shower trap with removable dip tube to allow access to the outgoing waste pipe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back