'Osmo Hardwax Oil Polyx' I need to buy this w/e LONDON area

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Laying real-wwod engineered in Bathroom/Shower room/Kitchen but advised afterwards that this was not recommended for Wet areas

As the floor's now down, it appears that I’ve no options but to run with the suggestion to 'lightly' sand to produce a key and apply a top waterproofing coat with a subtle SHEEN finish (rather than a tacky matt or gloss)

I would like to use 'Osmo Hardwax Oil Polyx' but I can't find this in the London area (so that I can simply drive over and collect) as we need to use the bathroom real soon

:oops:

I thought I’d cracked-it when I found the Ronseal alternative in Homebase but it’s a dull MATT finish

Last stab, does anyone know if I can buy this 'Osmo Hardwax Oil Polyx'
in the West London/Berks/Surrey area

Thanks again for your advice

Sponsored Links
The only companies I know who have Osmo are wholesalers. I think you need it quite urgently? If not, we might be able to help (as retailer, but in East Kent, bit out of your way I think.)

Thanks Guys and Girls on this BBS

With your help I found a company called Floorstar in Banbury, OX16 9PA

Like yourselves, very, very helpful, full marks for very helpful advise which has subsequently resolved my flooring issue

Very best regards to you all

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back