Osmo Polyx Wax/oil

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The intructions says to "Remove eventual surplus immediately" Is this with a cloth or brush? I know this may sound a silly question, but I don't want to mess thing up :oops:

Sponsored Links
That's right.
You apply the HardWaxoil with a brush or sponge and then go over it with a white pad and buffing machine if you have one or with a non-fluffy cloth to spread out and remove any excess hardwaxoil.

I'm soon going to start finshing my floor with the above, the instuctions say 'brush in the direction on the grain', how important is this? The reason I ask is that the floor is laid in what I think is called a basket weave (chess board?)pattern, and I'm not sure if I have to brush each square in alternate directions (a long job!) or not! :confused:

In your case apply a thin coat and work in one direction, preferably with the light for the best result

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back